Even if you are not a big fan of putting on accessories like earrings, necklaces, rings, etc. or carrying around the latest trendsetting handbags there is one accessory that you can always play up: your nails!
The best part about your nails as an accessory is that you can easily change them just by applying a different shade of nail polish!
Personally, I tend to always gravitate toward pink shades when it comes to nail polish ( I even end up buying similar shades thinking I don’t have ‘that’ pink shade). I also love to find shades that suit a good tan in the summer! Here are some of my lucky 7 picks:
1) Borghese- Raspberry Sorbetto (bright Fuschsia)- One of my favorites atm! The color is so opaque! All you need is one coat!
2) L.A. Colors- Lightning (neon pink)
3) L.A. Colors - Magnetic Force (coral with gold shimmer)
4) Joe Fresh- Coral- (light coral pink)
5) Avon- Tangtastic (vibrant red with orange undertone)
6) Forever 21 Love& Beauty- nude? ( pink beige with a little shimmer) Wearing nude colors on your nails not only make your fingers look longer, but they also make you look like you have a little tan!
7) Essie- Mint Candy Apple (pastel blue green) Pastel colored bikinis are very popular this summer, so why not extend those beautiful colors on your nails!
Clearly there are enough colors for nail polish no matter what color you like. Go ahead, choose a color that matches your mood this summer! :)