-->

Friday, July 22, 2011

Shop the Look for Less: Ft. Buffalo Jeans

Buffalo Jeans

As I have mentioned previously in my Look Book post I love finding inspiration outfits and recreating them. This time I got a promotional coupon in the mail for the clothing line called Buffalo by David Bitton www.buffalojeans.com and I immediately fell in love with one of the outfits.

The first thing that caught my eye was the necklace. I own something very similar so I knew I would have fun trying to recreate this look.  

 
Forever 21 has got to be one of my favorite stores. You can always find something that you are looking for and for a reasonable price!

Here are the pieces I chose to recreate this look for less:

Romper: There were so many rompers with beautiful patterns to choose from. Here are my favorites:
Forever 21 Flowers and Ruffles Romper 

Forever 21 Floral Woven Romper

Cropped Denim Jacket: I was so happy to find this piece. It looks pretty much identical to the Buffalo one. The color is just a bit darker! Still gorgeous though :)
Forever 21- Cropped Denim Jacket
Forever 21 Cropped Denim Jacket


Belt: These belts have braiding detail just like the model is wearing!
Forever 21- Braided Metallic Leatherette Belt 

If you have any inspiration photos try looking at the Forever 21 Website to see if you can recreate the look for less!

2 comments: