-->

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat

There have been many variations of the OPI Shatter Nail Polishes.

The latest company to come out with their own version of this ‘shattered’ effect nail polish is Sally Hansen.

I first noticed Sally Hansen’s Crackle Overcoat nail polishes in a Wal-Mart ad a couple of days ago. They are being retailed for $5.97. 

Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat

Here is the range of colors that have been released:

I’m definitely interested in experimenting with this unique nail polish to try out this exotic look. Let me know how this nail polish works for you!

2 comments:

  1. Ive just bought a Barry M crackle varnish in White and it looks great... I want a silver one next! The Vintage Violet and Fuschia Shock look gorgeous...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy :) I know! I love how it gives an extra touch to a plain layer of nail polish.

    ReplyDelete