-->

Thursday, June 23, 2011

ALDO- Free Shipping!

 I recently ordered some things from the ALDO website and thought I would share my purchases with you. Another good reason to order now is so you can take advantage of the free shipping offer with all orders! ALDO is one of my favourite stores for shoes, handbags, and accessories. I can't resist looking at the website every once in a while to see what new items they have. One thing I try to avoid though is paying "full price". I usually wait until the items go on sale and then grab the great deal.

As I mentioned previously, I like to do research on new products before I make my purchases. Even though there is not much to review about things like shoes, handbags, accessories, etc., I like to see what the product 'actually' looks like in real life compared to the picture given on a website. Hence, I usually try to search for the items using their description names and see if any bloggers have any posts about them. Most of the time I can't find anything, so I've decided to post my own ALDO purchases on my blog.
“Aldo



The first thing I bought was a new pair of high heel sandals called HAERTEL.






I had been on the look out for a nice pair of 'strappy' sandals for awhile, so when I found these gold babies I had to get them. Originally they were $80 CAD (typical price for ALDO shoes), but I was happy to see that they were on sale for $54.98. In addition to that, I have a SPC card (a discount card that can be used at participating stores) that gives me 10% off at ALDO. So before tax the total came to $49.48!
“Aldo

“Aldo
You can attach the handle on one side as a wristlet
The next thing I got was a gold clutch/wristlet (I guess I'm into gold lately?) . I was not planning on buying this, but the price was calling my name. Originally selling for $25, the WILLITZER was on sale for only $9.09 :O! I also used my SPC card for this so before tax I paid $8.18...Now do you see why I love ALDO and SPC?

I am quite happy with my new purchases and hope that you too will find something you like at a great price from the ALDO website. Go check it out and let me know about any of your great steals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment