-->

Friday, August 26, 2011

Shop the Look- Feat. Jessica Simpson Fall/Winter 2011 Collection Ads

I came across 2 of the new advertisements for Jessica Simpson's new Fall/Winter 2011 Collection and fell in love with what she was wearing in both pictures. 

In the first ad (below) she looks gorgeous yet comfortable in her cozy outfit (even with those killer heels!). I've decided to try and recreate this look using pieces that I have found from different stores.

I'll begin with Jessica's signature piece- her heels. I managed to find the exact pair on her site and think that these babies deserve to be the main feature in this Shop The Look blog post.
Jessica Simpson PRINNCE heels

Next, Jessica is wearing a simple grey v-neck sweater. Simple sweaters like these are perfect to have because you can style them anyway you want. They also come in a variety of beautiful colors. 
Anita's Pick: American Eagle Soft V-Neck Sweater
 American Eagle Soft V-Neck Sweater

Jessica's dark skinny pants make her look put together even though, the look is more casual. 
Anita's Pick: Black jeggings from Dynamite are perfect to achieve a similar look while continuing the feel of comfortness.
Dynamite Black Jeggings

One of my favorite pieces in Jessica's outfit has to be her gorgeous scarf/vest. Orginally I thought it was just a really long knit scarf, but looking closer it looks like a vest. I love how cozy it looks!
Anita's Pick: Arden B. Scarf Front Vest
Scarf Front Vest

Accessories are very minimal but still give Jessica's outfit the finishing touch. 
Anita's Pick: A pop of turquoise in this ALDO HENN bangle will give your outfit that edge. 
ALDO HENN bangle

There you have it!
 Below is the other advertisement I saw in the magazine. Her over-sized sweater looks beautiful!! I am definitely going to keep on the lookout for it on her website!

Jessica Simpson Fall/Winter Collection 2011

2 comments:

  1. I Love the shoes and bracelet! very cute :D

    http://thecosmeticcrave.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I'm following you now, would you like to follow me back? :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete