-->

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Style: Laidback Chic

Fall is my favorite season when it comes to fashion. I love the look of a cozy scarf, loose fitted top, leggings and to top it off, a cute pair of boots!

I have put together an outfit that I like to call Laidback Chic with some of my favorite pieces for this season. I hope you enjoy!

Dynamite Belted Tunic Blouse 
I love this long buttoned tunic from Dynamite! 
It even comes with a thin belt to synch your waist. 


These dark jeggings from American Eagle are perfect for that laidback look. 
They make you look put together while you feel extremely comfortable!


ALDO Horkey boots
These flat boots from ALDO called Horkey are perfect 
for when the weather starts to get chilly.
They look amazing paired with a pair of skinny jeans or in this case, jeggings!

ALDO Giandelone bracelet 
The perfect accessory to complete this chic look is this gorgeous bracelet! 
The colors works perfectly with the tunic blouse. This piece also makes your outfit a bit more classy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment