-->

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

MAC Carbon Eye Shadow

The Smokey Eye is one of the most classic looks. The key color to achieve that signature Smokey Eye is black eye shadow. My pick is MAC's Carbon Eye Shadow.
MAC Carbon
I love how versatile and pigmented Carbon is. You can change up your looks simply by focusing the eye shadow in your crease or outer V or even in the lower and top lashlines.

I also like using Carbon to matify and intensiy my black eyeliner whether I apply liquid, pencil or cream liner.

MAC Carbon

MAC's refill pans retail for $14 CAD. The benefit of the pans is that you can customize your own palettes.

For $18 you can get the same eye shadow in a small compact. If you don't use a lot of eye shadow you can get this one to simply throw in your kit.

Overall, even though it may get a little pricey to buy numerous refills, Carbon is definitly one that will become a staple in your collection.
MAC Carbon

No comments:

Post a Comment