-->

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Urban Decay Primer Potion

I never really thought primer was that essential to be part of my make-up routine.

As far as I knew my eye shadow did not crease and my colors were pretty vibrant as they were.

However, as the weather started to get warmer, and my skin got more oily, I realized that my eye shadow did not look up to par. As a solution I decided to purchase the original Urban Decay Primer Potion.

This product has been raved about for ages. When a product has so much hype I sometimes remain skeptical because I feel as though everyone is just jumping on the bandwagon. However, with the UD Primer Potion, I can finally give my own opinion.

I think the UD Primer Potion is indeed a staple to keep in your collection. Even though I do not use it everyday, I think it will definitely help me out in the summer time. 

As many people have said, you just need a tiny bit. Just apply it over your eyelid, up to your brow bone and on your lower lash line to make your eye shadow colors pop!

Where: Sephora- $24 CAD 

No comments:

Post a Comment