-->

Monday, April 23, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polishes

You can usually find me in the beauty sections of stores even when I am not planning on making any purchases. This time was no exception.
I recently picked up two nail polishes from the Xtreme wear collection by Sally Hansen to add to my collection. The two colors have become part of my new favorite nail combo.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish
The first one I fell in love with is called Lacey Lilac. A beautiful pastel purple that reminds me of Essie's Lilacism.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish Lacey Lilac


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish Lacey Lilac
Next, we have Strobe Light which has been compared to OPI's Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection. This polish has a pink undertone with a ton of glitter chunks. Some of the grains are fine pink while other larger ones reflect rainbow colors in the light

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish Strobe Light


Next, we have Strobe Light which has been compared to OPI's Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection. This polish has a pink undertone with a ton of glitter chunks. Some of the grains are fine pink while other larger ones reflect rainbow colors in the light- so beautiful!
Lately I have been Applying Lacey lilac on all my fingers and then putting the strobe light on my ring fingers. I think it makes a gorgeous combo!
Do you have any favorite Nail polishes that remind you of other colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment