-->

Monday, December 12, 2011

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick- Fuchsia

I was never much of a lipstick kind of girl because I like the practicality of applying a lip gloss or lip balm without having to look at a mirror.

Also, my lips are pretty pigmented so I never really cared about applying colour to my lips. Lately, however, I have really been feeling bold lips.

My go-to lipstick has been the Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fuchsia.
 Revlon Colorburst Fuchsia Lipstick 
The color is definitely buildable too- you can dab a little to get a little wash of the the magenta-fuchsia color or apply it directly to get a full coverage application.
Revlon Colorburst Fuchsia Lipstick

Revlon Colorburst Fuchsia Lipstick

Revlon Colorburst Fuchsia Lipstick

Overall, I really enjoy this lipstick. I usually wear it without gloss, but it looks nice with a little shine as well.

What do you think? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment