-->

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner

I have heard many good things about Prestige cosmetics. 

When Rexall was having a 30% off sale I was planning on picking up the Prestige My Black Lashes mascara and  Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Deepest Black, but unfortunately they were sold out. 

Instead I decided to pick the Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner.
Prestige Waterproof eyeliner

Prestige Waterproof eyeliner
First and foremost just because the eyeliner claims to be waterproof, doesn’t mean it isn’t ‘smudge proof’. I think a lot of people have misconceptions about claims like these. 

Lately I have been using pencil eyeliner to make my wing on my upper lash line. 

I have been loving pencil eyeliner instead of liquid eyeliner because it gives a less harsh effect. Since this particular Prestige eyeliner is a little light in pigmentation I also use a black eye shadow to darken it up. The black eye shadow also helps set the eyeliner so that it doesn't smudge!

I will definitely be picking up some other Prestige cosmetics in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment