-->

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire- Make-up Remover


Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire

After hearing so many good reviews about Bioderma's Sensibio H20 I decided to check out what all of the hype was about. I ended up purchasing the 250ml bottle from Shoppers Drug Mart on sale for around $20.

Now, this is definitely the most expensive make-up remover that I have purchased. At first glance the solution literally looks like a bottle of water, so I was skeptical about what exactly I was paying for. I contemplated whether it would be worth the price. However, after using it for a couple of months, I have many good things to say.

First and foremost, I love how gentle this solution is. As the name of the production suggests (H20), the Sensibio H20 is described as a 'cleansing water'. These properties are apparent when you actually apply the solution on your face. Unlike many other makeup removers that I have tried, this one does not leave an oily film or irritate my eyes. When I apply the solution to my face, it literally just feels like water.

Directions: What I do is soak a cotton ball or cotton pad and gently press into my skin. I do not scrub my face. I let the product absorb into my skin so that my makeup breaks down and literally slides off onto the cotton ball/pad. Many other make-up removers I have tried spread the make-up around my face. This ultimately means I have to use multiple cotton balls/pads to completely clean my face. Even after that, I usually do not feel like my face is clean. Things are completely different with the Bioderma Sensibio H20. Every last bit of make-up comes off- even stubborn eyeliner!

Packaging- The only con I really have concerns the packaging. You have to pour the product onto your cotton ball/pad, which means you risk spilling it. I believe the 500ml bottle comes with a pump which is much more efficient. It allows you to control the amount of product you use. I really wish the 250ml bottle also had a pump.

Overall Rating- 4.5/5 I would highly recommend this make-up remover. Although the price is steep, I believe it is worth every penny. I have sensitive skin and this solution is so gentle that it does not irritate it whatsoever.  I took off 1/2 a point because of the lack of a pump.

Have you tried any other Bioderma products that you would recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment