Since I have never done a haul on my blog before I decided that I wanted to share some of my goodies that I recently bought from Bath and Body Works.
Just in time for the Fall season, I picked up 5 new candles from Bath and Body Works. I really enjoy burning candles because they not only make your home smell delightful, but they are also really relaxing.
Here are the candles that I purchased:
1. Pumpkin Caramel Latte- a frothy blend of creamy pumpkin, sweet vanilla cream and rich pralines topped with a spiced caramel swirl. This candle reminds of a drink you can get a Starbucks!
2. Cinnamon Sugared Donut- This candle smells like the real thing! I love burning it!
3. Sandalwood Vanilla- a powdery soft and sensual fragrence that blends the warm, woody essence of sandalwood with creamy vanilla. I enjoy burning this candle on those chilly days.
4. French Baguette- This literally makes your home smell like you've been baking bread! So yummy.
5. White Barn- Nutmeg and Spice- A cozy concoction of spiced caramel and nutmeg evokes delightful memories of relaxing weekend getaways in the country. This candle is by far my favourite! The smell lingers in my room for a long time.
Since it is also that time of year where people are getting sick, I also purchased 3 Pocketbac Hand Sanitizers and a keychain for them to hook on my bag:
1. Pink Chiffon
2. Caribbean escape
3. Midnight Pomegranate
Overall, I am really happy with my purchases. The candles I bought are the 4oz ones. I prefer buying the small sizes compared to the 3-wick handles because I am able to try multiple ones without getting sick of the fragrance.
What are your favourite candles to burn?