-->

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Jewelry: Forever 21 vs. Aldo

I've done a post like this before showing you how you can find similar pieces of jewelry at Forever 21. This time I want to show you that one of the pieces I found is literally the exact same.

I bought the pair of earrings shown below from Aldo a couple of months ago. They retailed for $12.
ALDO peacock earrings
ALDO peacock earrings

ALDO peacock earrings
Yesterday as I was making an online order on Forever 21 I noticed the exact same pair of earrings (see picture below) for $7.80. The only difference is the colour of the stones. Other than that the EXACT same pair of peacock inspired earrings.

Forever 21 peacock earrings


I think this is a lesson for all of us that Forever 21 inherits the same styles that are in other stores like Aldo. You might have to wait a bit to get the same piece of jewelry, but you end up saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment