-->

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

got 2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

Are you guilty of teasing your hair daily?

The fact of the matter is that teasing or 'backcombing' your hair can damage your hair.

If you want to give your hair a break and still have that volume I suggest you try out got 2b's Powder'ful.

got 2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

The bottle contains a powder that you pour out through a sifter. The powder itself is white and a little sticky in texture allowing you to style your hair the way you want- similar to a hair spray. Of course, the powder turns transparent so that it is not visible and it does not leave any residue.

Directions
You can either pour the powder directly into your hair or pour it in your hands and then apply it. I like to section off my hair and pour a small amount in the sections. Then I basically rub my scalp and I instantly get a more volume from the roots of my hair. 

You will have a kind of tousled, bedhead look after you are done rubbing the product in, so I suggest you lightly brush your hair to tame the flyaways.


Overall, I would say this product is great if you love teasing your hair.

Let me know how if you have tried it!

No comments:

Post a Comment