-->

Friday, October 4, 2013

Airplus 'Hug My Heels' Gel Heel Liners

Like many girls, I am one who loves her heels.

Once in a while it's nice to take a break from them and wear something more comfortable. For example, in the fall and winter seasons I enjoy wearing boots. In the summer and spring when it gets warmer I usually wear various sandals.  

I have always loved the style of flats. They can be just as glamorous as heels. However, every pair of flats that I have tried have bothered my feet. Most of them dig into the heel of my foot making them uncomfortable to wear. I used to think it was just because I needed to break the shoes in. I soon realized they were just breaking my foot. 

I strayed away from flats for a long time. Until recently, that is. I saw a cute pair of pointed-toe ballet flats that were a chic nude patent leather style. I purchased the flats online without even trying them. I had a feeling the back of the shoe would be low and dig into the heel of my foot, but I still had hope that I could work with them.

The day the UPS man delivered the shoes, I immediately tried them on. Not surprisingly they were painful to walk in. Being the optimistic person that I am, I went on the search to find something that would make the shoes more comfortable. Returning the shoes was not an option.

I soon found the solution to my problem- gel heel liners. I purchased the Airplus Hug My Heels Gel Heel Liners from Walmart for $3 (on clearance). 

These gel heel liners are AMAZING! They have a sticky adhesive on the back that allow you to stick them to the heel of your shoes (flats, heels, etc). The fact that they have a gel texture cushions every step you take. I also really enjoy the fact that the liners are clear so that they are not as visible inside your shoe when you take them off. 

Here is what they look like inside of my new shoes.





As you can see the liners are not that visible. The comfort that these gel heel liners provide are well worth the $3 I paid. 

5/5 stars 

I am so happy that I have found a way to wear flats!

No comments:

Post a Comment