-->

Monday, December 17, 2012

Korres Lip Butter- Jasmine: Review

Korres Lip Butter Jasmine

Korres Lip Butter Jasmine
I am a lip product hoarder. I own all different kinds of lip balms, butters, lipsticks, etc.

The Korres lip butters have received much attention, so I finally decided to see what all the hype was about. I ended up picking up the shade Jasmine. 

Product: Browsing through all the shades, the Korres lip butters are known for their delicious smells and tinted finishes. However, Jasmine is more on the sheer side. It gives a slight tint to the lips, but barely. Other than that, I really enjoy the moisture that this lip butter provides. It applies so smoothly (like butter) and is not sticky. I prefer to apply this lip butter before I got to bed because I wake up and my lips feel very well moisturized. 
Korres Lip Butter Jasmine
Packaging: Although I do enjoy the lip butter itself, the downfall would have to be the packaging. I think the little container is cute, but really quite unsanitary and not ideal. I only use these kinds of lip balms before I go to bed because I do not like dipping my finger in the container throughout the day when I am out and about. 
Korres Lip Butter Jasmine
Overall Rating : 4.0/5 The only thing that I do not like about the product is the packaging. It would be nice to have in a tube form. 

Sephora $16CAD

No comments:

Post a Comment