-->

Monday, July 16, 2012

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm- Nourishing Nude

I recently picked up the L'oreal Colour Riche Balm in Nourishing Nude on a whim from Shopper Drug Mart. It was on sale for 6.99 so I decided I wanted to give it a try.
L'oreal Colour Riche Balm Nourishing Nude

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm Nourishing Nude

Packaging: Although the actual tube containing the product is quite thin, (in other words this means you do not get that much product- 2.9g/.10oz), I love the sleek look!
I also like how the cap locks on a certain way so you don't have to worry about it falling off.
L'oreal Colour Riche Balm Nourishing Nude

L'oreal Colour Riche Balm Nourishing Nude
Product: Since I have purchased this product I am absolutely enjoying it! Every time I apply it to my lips, it glides on so smoothly. The balm also has a very pleasant vanilla kind of scent- my favorite! :)
Now, as this product is advertised as a balm I didn't expect it to have much pigmentation. So, if you are looking for something that will leave more colour on your lips, I would not recommend this for you for that purpose. Instead, you might have better luck with the Revlon Lip Butters, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain, or just stick with your favourite lipstick.
Nevertheless, the reason I love this product so much, especially this colour, is because it gives my lips a slight a tint that is similar to my natural lip colour, while adding a nice sheen and keeping them moisturized. Another bonus is that it has SPF15! I really like how easy this product applies so I don't even have to worry about messing up and using a mirror.
Final Thoughts: Even though some people have compared these to the Revlon Lip Butters, I would say that they are not that comparable since the L'oreal Colour Riche Balm is less pigmented. Other than that, I actually really like this product for giving my lips a slight tint.

No comments:

Post a Comment